Frequently asked questions
Find the answers to your questions.
Equipped areas adapted to the needs of children and their teachers are provided for an educational approach to the park. You can find all the details on our special school website.
1 > Come directly to the ticket office on the day of your visit
Admission is €24.00 for adults and €18.00 for children aged 3 to 17. There is a reduced rate of €20.50 for students, the unemployed, partner cards and people with reduced mobility. Children aged 0 to 2 inclusive are free. If you are 2 adults + 2 to 7 children, the tribe ticket at 18.00 offers you a single price. You'll find all the details on our rates page.
2 > Book via our online ticketing service up to D+7 of your visit
The D+7 web ticket is €19.50 for adults (instead of €24.00) and €16.50 for children aged 3 to 17. If you are 2 adults + 2 to 7 children, the price is the same, thanks to the tribe ticket at 16.50€ per person.
On the other hand, if you opt for a season ticket valid for a date of your choice until November 03, 2024 (depending on the opening calendar), the price will be 24.00€.
3 > You book via our online ticketing service from D-6 of your visit
The D-6 web ticket is €20.50 for adults (instead of €24.00) and €17.00 for children (aged 3 to 17). If you're 2 adults + 2 to 7 children, you'll get a single ticket at €17.00 per person for the date of your choice.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank checks, postal checks, vacation checks
- e-connect vacation vouchers
- Bank cards
However, luncheon vouchers, gift vouchers (such as CADEOS, Cadhoc...) are not accepted at the web ticket office, physical ticket office (on the day of your visit) or at the park.
The date or period of validity is clearly indicated on your tickets. Also, all tickets are non-exchangeable, non-deferrable or non-cumulative to another date and period. The opening calendar is available here.
You can buy undated tickets via our website and give them away as you wish.
To order your tickets via our website, go to online ticketing.
- For groups (more than 20 paying guests), tickets at the normal rate are €18.00 and €15.00 for children aged 3 to 17.
- From 10 to 19 paying persons, enjoy an adult rate of 19.00€ and 15.00€ for children. Please note that reservations are required!
You can find all the details in our space dedicated to Groups.
- The premium season pass gives unlimited access to Terra Nocta (holders of a premium season pass must first reserve a free seat at the park ticket office.) and entitles the pass holder's companions to a reduced rate at Terra Nocta: €10.50 for an adult or child.
- The classic season pass entitles the pass holder to a reduced rate at Terra Nocta, which corresponds to the same rate for companions: €9.50 for an adult or child. The classic season pass entitles the holder to a reduced rate at Terra Nocta, which corresponds to the same rate as those accompanying the holder: €9.50 for an adult or child.
The route is punctuated by light shows, which may offend the most sensitive.
The park is located north of Angers, at exit 16 of the A11 motorway between Paris and Nantes, towards Cantenay Epinard. To prepare your itinerary by car, find the Google Maps link and our GPS coordinates in our page access.
You can also access the park via tramway line 1.
Baby-changing facilities are available in most of the park's washrooms. Strollers for young children can be hired for €5. Unaccompanied minors require parental permission to enter the park. You can fill in an authorization form by by clicking here.
The park offers several restaurants with terraces, as well as several take-away points. Shaded picnic areas are available outside the park.
All the details of our catering offers on the page restaurants.
For temporary exits, a stamp will be placed on your arm so that you can return to the park afterwards.
The park is designed to be fully accessible to people with reduced mobility. However, due to the long distances involved in travelling within the park, it is advisable to be accompanied.
Manual wheelchairs can be lent to you on presentation of an identity document at the ticket office.
For more information, please visit our accessibility
Open all year round, the Business Centre will offer you: a reception area of 350 m², an amphitheatre with 325 seats, 4 modular rooms that can accommodate up to 80 and 100 people, a terrace and a private garden of 4,000 m², a catering area.
All the details of the business centre and your contacts on our website Business Centre.